THIS WEBSITE IS OLD.

FOR ISTHMUS AND THE LISPS' CURRENT WEBSITE, CLICK THE LINK OR VISIT http://www.isthmusandthelisps.com

News and Information about the world's very best hobo-folk band...


Songs

Zach Forsberg-Lary - "She Never Knew"

Isthmus and the Lisps - "Favorite Tree"

James Y. Giguere - "Weak Now"

Zach Forsberg-Lary - "Could Have"

Zach Forsberg-Lary - "So Scared"

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Nothing New

The low-quality recordings from Harper's Ferry came up while shuffling through my music today. I highly recommend listening to or stealing them from here.

Since moving to Delaware, I have identified many things that are immeasurably dear to me. One of those is making beautiful (or horrible) music with Isthmus and each and every last Lisp. I miss you guys.

I've gotta post "The Way You Cry," which is relatively done.

Jess Kelly-- Something will be arriving at your mailing address within the next week or so. Anticipate its arrival with bated breath.

Chris-- You've gotta record some strings for "Mama Was" and "Drank a 40."

Jim-- Record something and send it to me via the internet.

Ross-- Faccadulla!

The rest of you-- No specific messages.

2 comments:

JG said...

I just read this shit and I miss IatL. We need to have a reunion show when I get back... perhaps in RI or Beantown (or even Delaware if you can find a worthy venue).

vr said...

IatL should do a compilation album for the National SoloAlbum Project (november). Everyone could contribute a song or two of any quality. You could call it something retro and incredibly lame like 'pastiche salad'. Or not.

Technically of course it wouldn't be a 'solo' album, but rules are meant to be broken. At least some of them. Some of the time. At least when they don't involve torture.

I'd definitely dl any new IatL album.

http://nasoalmo.org